Last Updated on July 2, 2020
- HEYDOCTOR IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE DURING AN EMERGENCY. IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, SEEK IMMEDIATE IN-PERSON MEDICAL ATTENTION OR CALL 911.
- HeyDoctor may send you email or text message (including SMS) correspondence containing details of your treatment, provided you consent to such communications. Note that your carrier may charge fees for certain types of communications, and HeyDoctor is not responsible for any such fees.
- HeyDoctor will never request that you send us an email or text message containing any protected health or payment information, nor you should you voluntarily send it via those means.
- HeyDoctor's medical providers do not provide comprehensive medical services or screening aside from the listed services.
- HeyDoctor does not replace your existing relationship with your primary care provider or other in-person health care providers.
- HeyDoctor is not an insurance product.
- HeyDoctor operates subject to state regulations and may not be available in certain states, including your state of residence.
- HeyDoctor does not guarantee that a prescription will be written.
- HeyDoctor medical providers do not prescribe DEA controlled substances, such as those containing opioids or amphetamines.
- HeyDoctor medical providers reserve the right to deny treatment if they believe a patient may be better served by an in-person provider, or for any other reason according to their professional judgment.
- HeyDoctor provides technological and other services to connect patients to licensed medical providers.